Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sloth: 1 Me: 0

So I haven't exercised in three days...that's not so great. I'm fairly disappointed in myself despite there being little I can do to control it. On days when I cannot lift, I am finding it very hard to balance class or Ethan and exercise.

That's more of an observation and something I am just going to have to work. Plus, my weights are coming soon, so that should be better.

On the plus side, I talked to Tina and she is going to let me have Friday off from moving so I can work out. That's three days in the gym...I'll need to find one more. This may mean I need to improvise a home strength training work out. I'll need to figure something out...

2 comments:

La belle Aurore said...

Hi,

Look into becoming Macrobiotic, a balance of health, fitness and whole food. I have started 15 days ago and I feel way better. Do some research on the net to see if this way of life is for you. Visit my blog to have some idea also.

Take care

La belle Aurore

CommonDialog said...

Actually, I bought a book on macrobiotic cooking two days ago. There is certainly an attractiveness to it, though I disagree with the stance it is okay to eat meat in later phases.