Saturday, May 3, 2008

First Vegan Weekend--Day 1

Why I decided to be vegan on the same weekend I moved I'll never know. Still, the move is over(ish). All the furniture that is coming is here and so is most of crap.

I feel pretty good. Well, I feel exhausted, but I think that is to be expected.

All in all, this going vegan thing has been pretty easy, though I know that I owe a debt to the vegans who have come before me. If they had not created the demand for vegan products in the stores and in restaurants, I might very well have found this task impossible.

The one, I would say major slip up I had was vegan ice cream. I found this banana-fudge ice cream that is hands down the best ice cream I ever had. Despite my attempts to only have one ice cream per week...I could not resit.

Vegan Exercise Report
Why I decided to start strength training the same week I was going to move I'll never know.

So for exercise today...I moved. Isn't that enough??? :)

Tomorrow, I hope to get in a good jog. We have a trail here that runs by Turkey Creek. I think I am going to put the boy into the jog stroller and go sight seeing.

No comments: