Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sickness: 0 Me: 1

I felt pretty crappy all day yesterday and into today. I am sure this is largely due to lack of sleep and the fact both Tina and Ethan have been sick.

Oh, and the fact I've had to wake up at 6:30 the past two days when usually I get up at 8 (did I mention how nice it is to work 9-6?)

If fact, I strongly attribute the fact I have not gotten sick to this point to be a sign that there's something to this vegan healthy living stuff.

Anyway, traditionally sick time in the Perrin household has meant one thing: the world is the sick one's buffet. No expense is spared nursing the ensickened back to health. Which, before being vegan, meant hot and sour soup and fried wontons. Mmmm hrmm...no vitamins, empty calories, what more could I ask for.

Not this time. Largely because I have to answer to this blog, I made the vow not to break down and eat ice cream and fried foods. Yesterday I ate what I would have eaten any day since I started being vegan. (Though I did get some really spicy noodles that did wonders for opening my plugged nose...)

Today, I vow to do the same. 7 pounds in two weeks. That's my motto this time. And I am going to stick to it.

WORKOUT REPORT

Even though I was sick, I still did an arm work out. I didn't do cardio because I didn't want to wear myself out.

I just felt it was important to stick to the plan.

No comments: