Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fried Foods: 1 Me: 0

Being vegan was a little easier yesterday, due in no small part to a trip to Blue Koi, a restaurant with several vegan menu items on it.

I've been calorie crashing a lot over the past two days, which I attribute to the reduce amount of food I have been eating and not to being vegan.

There was one small problem. My wife ordered crispy tofu in spicy awesome sauce...and I had some. And 1 french fry. I've been thinking about the friend foods restriction and I wasn't so high on them anyway... but yet this is an attempt to get healtheir. So I need to limit fried foods to once per week.

To make up for this rules modification, I am going to limit my jelly belly intake to once per week, too. I need to give those things up. They are just empty calories. Delicious, empty calories.

Really delicious empty calories.

Excerise log:
Yesterday was not a good day for me and exercise. I wanted to retrace my walking route since I had a letter to mail, but no one here has any envelopes. So I got in my car to go grab some, figuring I could buy them and still do a mini walk. And I had a flat tire.

So at that point my only option was the gym, which I decided to pass on because my cousin came over to help me move furniture to our new house and I did not want to several fatigued muscles and then have to move my armoire which is heavier than a black hole. I probably should have gone on the treadmill for 30 minutes, though.

So even though I did move heavy objects, I am not going to call that exercise.

No comments: