Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back after Posting Hiatus

So yeah, vegan fitness fans, I'm back.

Don't worry, I was vegan the entire time. I was also still into fitness, at least from a dietary side.

I was also extremely swamped with a multitude of projects, work issues, and generally exasperation. The good news is that I've been able to work out from home. Getting a set of dumb bells for the house was a fantastic decision and one that has allowed me to work out on my own terms. I think this has lead to me being fit overall and I think being vegan has really helped.

The scale says that my weight has fluctuated, and that's kind of depressing. I have found that when I don't work out at all, my weight will climb. When do any little bit of working out, though, it seems to drop off. I think this is an important tip.

Still, I have targeted Aug. 15 as sort of crunch time. I have some friends who are reading my vegan fitness blog and I really, really want to look better so to prove a point that being vegan does help.

I think that means I need to wean myself off fried foods.

No comments: